The ATLaS System
ATLaS is a unified solution to a large variety of problems in decision
support applications including:
- SQL extensions for more complex OLAP queries;
- new datablades for special data types such as time-series;
- architectural extensions to support data mining functions
- Support for data streams.
ATLaS is based on User-Defined Aggregates (UDAs) and table functions
expressed in an SQL-like language. ATLaS is an extension of the AXL
The Logical Data Language LDL supports advanced queries and reasoning
on databases, including the internal database managed by the LDL++ system,
and external SQL-compliant databases. The Java interface allows a user
to access LDL++ agents on the internet and to create advanced applications
on remote databases.
- To run LDL++ 5.1 through command line, run as "/u/class/cs249cz/ldl++/LDL++5.1"
through CS account, as described here.